Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Changes

The packing has commenced and the moving will begin tomorrow. In a rare hour of quiet here this evening, I managed to get the new site up and running. Every Issue Presents Itself will now be located at thepsychicpilot.com. Please update any links and bookmarks you might have set up. I'll leave this Blogger site up for a while, maybe forever, who knows.

My last music-related post here comes courtesy of the Leargehearted Boy, a reprise from yesterday's post about Nikki Sudden. Musicisnotdead.com has posted what may very well have been Nikki's last interview. I find it quite fitting that they started the interview off with this Q&A:

"You've created a career well outside of mainstream circles but always
had this panache of being a larger than life sort of rock star figure.
How does one manage such a feat?

Basically not enough luck! I dress and act like a star because I am one...
even if only in the eyes of a few
."


Perfect.


Now, for the rock:

Bowie - Changes
Sugar - Changes
Robert Pollard - Psychic Pilot Clocks Out

No comments: