Thursday, July 21, 2005

My vacation finally came to an end today upon returning to work. I had 10 days at home. I stayed up way too late most nights and got caught up on much needed rest during the day while everyone was gone. I got to spend quality time with the kids hanging out with them, watching them play and get their teeth cleaned at the dentist. I let them sleep in every day, took them to school and picked 'em up early. Most days they wanted to stay home but go to daycare too, so it worked out for all of us. The only downside is that it rained everday that I was off, so I didn't get to hang out with them at the pool like I'd wanted to. Oh well, maybe this weekend.

As I mentioned in my previous post, the Bob Mould record is amazing. I've listened to it every day for the last week. I'm hoping I can make one of his shows, but it looks like Detroit is the closest.

Thanks to a fellow woxy.com listener, I'll be seeing Dinosaur Jr tonight in Covington. I'm super excited about it, especially since they've been getting great reviews and the band seems to be having a good time. Last I checked Jason Loewenstein was opening. Tonight should be a fun night.

Oh yeah, and tomorrow's FRIDAY!

No comments: