Monday, November 07, 2005

Additions to the Blog

I made a couple of adjustments/additions over there on the right, under the link for My Profile, you'll see I've added a link called Your Location. It'll take you to a Frappr map. Take a minute to register yourself and tell me where you're at.

The other update is to the link for I See Sound over there in the Music section. I had an outdated link, so if you've clicked on it recently you might've got an error message. It's fixed now, so go back and check out I See Sound. They're are recent updates about the return of the mighty Hogscraper, a new song from Johnette Napolitano of Concrete Blonde as well as MP3's from Paperback, Campfire Crush, Rumble Club and the Minni-Thins. They have frequently updated podcasts and other recent articles on Ryan Adams, the Dead Kennedy's, several area live shows and much more.

No comments: