Monday, October 24, 2005

Hallowe'en 2005

Here are a couple of pictures of me and the brothers at a Halloween party Saturday. Left to right: Phil, Me (Matt), Adam. The only real requesite for attendance is that you either wear all black or dress up in costume. Thankfully, Phil left his kilt at home and opted for his new wizard outfit. I kept it simple with a black cape, pants and shirt with a blood red and black paisley tie. Adam opted for the dapper black and white pinstriped shirt. The pictures are dark because a)there was no backlighting outside and b) I was using a crappy digital camera. What you can't see in these is my kick ass black cape. If you look at the second picture, my right hand only shows 4 fingers. That's because I was holding up my cape with the 5th. I wish they'd have turned out better, but oh well. We had an excellent time anyway.



No comments: